The Sign Up Process
- How does the Street View program help my Business?
- Why are businesses being photographed and how can I see the pictures?
- What will the Trusted Photographer do that I can’t do myself?
- Where are Trusted Photographers currently active?
- Can a business anywhere in the world apply for a photo shoot?
- Are there any restrictions on what type of businesses can participate?
- What is the relationship between a Trusted Photographer and Google?
- What is the cost to get my business photographed?
- If I apply through this program, am I committed to participate?
The Photo Shoot
- How can I coordinate a photo shoot?
- What do I do if a Trusted Photographer is unavailable or unresponsive?
- How long will the photo shoot take?
- What do I need to do to prepare my business ahead of the photo shoot?
- Which areas of my businesses will be photographed?
- Will the photo shoot disrupt my business operations?
- Will people be included in the photo shoot?
Privacy and Legal
- What measures are in place to ensure privacy and legal compliance?
- Who from my business can give legal permission for the photo shoot?
- Will Google be using the imagery in other applications besides Place pages?
- Do I own the photographs taken by a Trusted Photographer?
- Can I review the photos after they are taken and before they go live on my Place page?
- Can I blur the images or take down all panoramas from by business listing?
- Could my photos be removed for other reasons?
- If I’m not the business owner, can I request the removal of a photo?